1/4 c. couscous, cooked
1 15oz can chickpeas drained, patted dry
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/4 c. medium salsa
1/2 c. brown rice flour
2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 tbsp. paprika
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
1. Place dry chickpeas in food processor with all ingredients expect couscous and brown rice flour.
2. Pulse until well-combined and chickpeas are broken up in mixture.
3. Empty the food processor mixture into a bowl; add cooked couscous and brown rice flour.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. - line baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Roll out small balls of mixture; place on parchment paper.
6. Bake for 15 minutes on one side; flip meatballs and bake for another 15 minutes
7. Remove from oven and enjoy over pasta or as a meatball sub!